Early Childhood Curriculum QQI Level 6 course
How distance learning works
A Personal Early Childhood Curriculum QQI Level 6 Tutor
Once you have enrolled as a student with us, a personal tutor will be assigned to work with you throughout your studies and provide expert guidance and tuition. You will be in a 'class of one', with your tutor, an experienced and qualified specialist in Early Childhood Curriculum QQI Level 6 distance education.
Early Childhood Curriculum Course Assessment
Throughout the course material you will find self-assessments and exercises to complete. These should not be returned to the College. They are a form of self-examination and reflection and should be used as a study aid.
As soon as you have completed the course you will be required to submit a mandatory project to your Kilroy's College tutor for assessment and grading. The project carries 40% of the final grade. In addition you will be required to prepare and participate in a skills demonstration. This skills demonstration carries 60% of the final grade. The skills demonstration is used to access a broad range of practical based learning outcomes including practical skills and knowledge. It will require you to complete a task or series of tasks that demonstrate a range of skills within an Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) setting.
All work submitted must be your own and the course must be completed within 12 weeks of receiving your study units. Work submitted will be marked by your tutor, checked by an internal verifier and also by an independent QQI external authenticator.
All your course work and any correspondence with the College will be treated as strictly private and confidential.
Many of our students tell us that our courses have given them the confidence to go on to further study, to begin work or to change careers. Many of those in employment have received a promotion or an increase in salary as a result of completing a Kilroy's College course.
This Early Childhood Curriculum QQI Level 6 course is perfect for you if you don't have time for evening classes or would prefer to study at home at your own pace.
- The College is open all year, so you can start studying at any time.
- This Early Childhood Curriculum QQI Level 6 course allows you the flexibility and confidentiality of studying at home without having to take time out from work or other personal commitments.
- It offers you valuable savings in time and transportation because you complete your entire course from your workplace or from home.
- Our tuition is private and personal - you will be in a 'class of one' with your own tutor, an experienced and qualified specialist in Early Childhood Curriculum QQI Level 6.
- Once enrolled you will be able to access the full course online and receive everything that you need to get started in your student study pack.
- On the successful completion of your course, you will receive a QQI Level 6 Component Certificate in Early Childhood Curriculum (6N1944) from QQI in recognition of your educational achievement.
Take action now!
Remember, you can complete this Early Childhood Curriculum QQI Level 6 course within 12 weeks of enrolling. So take your first step by contacting us today!
- To receive more information, please order a free prospectus. Fill in your contact details and we will immediately send you a free copy of our complete prospectus along with an equiry pack.
- You can enrol now for this Early Childhood Curriculum QQI Level 6 course with a credit card using our secure online enrolment form.