CIW Data Analyst course
Learn how to deploy tools for capturing and analysing data
Duration: 160 hours
In this course you will learn how to use data to analyse all aspects of a company's operation and make appropriate business decisions. You will study how to compare and contrast structured and unstructured data. You will learn how to deploy tools for capturing and analysing data, including Hadoop, R Project, and custom database solutions.
Who should do this Data Analyst Course?
This course is specifically designed to suit a wide target audience of:
- Web designers
- Internet consultants
- IT professionals
- Digital marketing/advertising professionals
- Web and graphic artists
- Business professionals
- Merchandising professionals
- Product development professionals
What Does the Course Cover?
The key learning points of this course are to:
- Identify typical sources of institutional knowledge, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications, transaction data, social media, marketing sources.
- Compare and contrast structured and unstructured data.
- Deploy specific tactics for working with cloud-based data, including cloud-native data, migrating data to or from the cloud.
- Summarise ways that data is used to drive business decisions.
- Deploy tools for capturing and analysing data, including Hadoop, R Project, custom database applications.
- Extrapolate information using data obtained from new and traditional data sources, including Web and social media logs, marketing, sales, technical support, customer relations.
- Determine relationships between organisational efforts and business outcomes.
- Identify ways to capture and represent data, including creating dashboards (e.g., executive summaries), creating reports and charts, using traditional and Web-based tools.
- Course covers all elements needed to pass the included exam.
- The Official CIW Curriculum coursebook includes narrative instruction, technical term definitions, exam objective callouts, hands-on labs, study and assessment resources, application projects and real-world case studies.
- eLearning resources - movie clips that provide supplementary instruction in a multimedia format, interactive instructional activities, Course Mastery questions to assess your knowledge of the concepts.
- Virtual Labs - designed to reinforce students learning and demonstrate their new skills
- Exam Study Guide - provide focused study for students preparing to take high-stakes CIW certification exams
- Online Pre-Assessment Test and Practice Exams to assess the students' knowledge of specific exam objectives
To take the exam you must attend an approved test centre. To source a test centre near you can visit http://www.pearsonvue.com/CIW. The approximate fee for the test, which is paid directly to the drop in testing centre is €130.
Remember, you can complete this CIW Data Analyst course within 12 months of enrolling. So take the first step by contacting us today!
The tutors were excellent in the extreme.
Christopher K. Student no. 2LH8160
The biggest effect Kilroy's College has had on my life is in giving me a foothold in the Education system and in enabling me to progress within it.
Akaraygo A. Student no. BM 12935
I am very happy with my course.
Justina J. Student no. BMA 12281