Managing Your Work course
A better way to run your working life
Private Tutor: Yes
Duration: 12 months
This course has the potential to change for the better the way we run our working lives. Work, in all its forms, is a central human activity for all of us. This course is directed to those who are in full/part time employment, considering a job move, working at home, managing or supervising others, running a business, or indeed out of work.
Today, more than ever we need to take a close look at the role of work in our lives. In today's competitive and rapidly changing world we need all the advantages we can get just to survive in our chosen area of work.
This specially commissioned home study programme aims to introduce you to the skills that you will need to make a success of your work, whatever that may be. It is designed to equip you with the knowledge you will need for to build yourself a successful career
The primary objectives of this home study course in "Managing your work" are:
- To provide an understanding of the modern world of work.
- To teach students the skills they require and so enable them to progress favourably in their chosen areas of work.
- To help students to identify their preferred skill areas and to exploit these to the maximum.
- To equip the participants with the skills necessary to take control of their own careers.
- To show students how to manage stress effectively.
- To provide career guidance techniques to participants.
Completing this course suited my personal needs exactly.
John O. Student no. BA19730
This Managing Your Work course has proven to be extremely useful to me in applying my new skills to my work.
Delia H. Student no. MWA11366
I feel an awful lot more confident having completed my course. I feel encouraged and inspired to continue.
Elizabeth C. Student no. CWA9256
I've achieved something I have always wanted to do.
Colette E. Student no. CCA10844
I am very happy with my course.
Justina J. Student no. BMA 12281
The biggest effect Kilroy's College has had on my life is in giving me a foothold in the Education system and in enabling me to progress within it.
Akaraygo A. Student no. BM 12935
The tutors were excellent in the extreme.
Christopher K. Student no. 2LH8160