CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist course
Duration: 6 months
Technologies, sometimes known as the "HTML5 Family" can be used together to create Web pages that easily adapt to display on smart phones, tablets, gaming devices and smart TVs, as well as traditional desktop computers.
Who should do this Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist course?
Individuals preparing to enter or continue in the workforce fields of Web site development and design can benefit from the CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist course and/or certification. It is particularly recommended for:
- Web and graphic designers
- Web marketing professionals
- Mobile application developers
- Art/creative directors
- Advertising professionals
- Third level students
- Post Primary Students (senior cycle)
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced uses of the canvas element
- Validate HTML5 code
- Identify ways to determine browser compatibility for a page or device
- Implement HTML5 forms
- Use CSS3 to shape content on the page
- Design for mobile devices
- Implement HTML5 APIs
- Design pages for a cloud-based storefront
The computer-based multiple-choice exam (CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist exam) may be sat once students have completed the course. To take the exam you must attend an approved Assessment Centre. To source a test centre near you please visit www.prometric.com. Please note that the exam fees are paid directly to the test centre and are not included in the course fees.
Remember, you can complete this Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist online course within 6 months of enrolling. So take the first step by contacting us today!
I am very happy with my course.
Justina J. Student no. BMA 12281
I've achieved something I have always wanted to do.
Colette E. Student no. CCA10844