Mature Nursing Midwifery Test Preparation course
Halloween Offer 2020 - 50% OFF
Duration: 10 to 20 hours
Computer-Based Assessment Test
The Online Assessment Test for Mature Student Nursing and Midwifery candidates takes place in early to mid April of each year.
5 Steps to Success in the Mature Nursing/Midwifery Assessment Test
- Applicants should first read the Nursing and Midwifery - A Career For You 2020 Nursing. This booklet is published by the Nursing Career Centre (NCC). The NCC is under the management of An Bord Altranais.
- You should then complete the PAS online Student Nurse/Midwife Self-Assessment Questionnaire. This is not obligatory, but it is a useful aid for self-reflection on your suitability for a career in nursing or midwifery.
- As a mature student, you should apply for a nursing or midwifery degree course online at www.cao.ie. The deadline to apply for mature candidates is 1st February 2020. (Late applications to CAO must be made by May 1st 2020). Once you have applied successfully through the CAO you will be eligible to sit the Assessment Test for mature applicants.
- You must then register to sit the Assessment Test with PAS at www.publicjobs.ie. Online registration is open from 1st - 21st February 2020. You will then be invited to take the test and details of the time and venue will be available to you on your message board at www.publicjobs.ie by March 22nd 2020. Your test results will be available on your message board at www.publicjobs.ie in early June 2020. Offers from the CAO will be made from early July
- Enrol now in our updated, highly successful Mature Student Nursing and Midwifery Assessment Test preparation self-study course and get ahead of the pack. Our unique test preparation course has a proven, very successful track record. We know which preparation yields the best results in this computer-based test. The course is totally relevant to the current online assessment test.
We can prepare you to be ready to face the Mature Student Nursing Assessment Test with confidence so that the whole process becomes clearer to you. Remember only those who pass the online assessment test will be placed on the order of merit list for courses they have applied for.
The overall score in the test will determine an applicant's position on the order of merit list for the course selected.
The Online Assessment Test format
Test 1: Verbal Reasoning (new format)
Test 2: Numerical Reasoning (new format)
Test 3: Job Simulation Exercise
You can enrol online, or return your enrolment form to us by freepost, or enrol by credit/debit card over the phone. The complete self-study course will be despatched to you by courier next working day.
Everything You Need
You will then receive everything you need in your study pack. In the unlikely event of the PAS making any changes to the exam after your enrolment in our course, we will provide new study material to you when the test familiarisation booklet is released.
Sample Questions/Model Answers
This home study course contains everything you need to be well prepared on the big day. Over 200 sample questions with model answers and timed tests are included.
I wish to say a great thank you for my course and for the opportunity you give to people who cannot attend classes or full time courses.
Valerie J. Student no. CC20136
This Nursing Entrance Preparation course has given me more confidence in tackling tests.
Elizabeth B. Student no. NGA 13011
I am very happy with my course.
Justina J. Student no. BMA 12281
The tutors were excellent in the extreme.
Christopher K. Student no. 2LH8160
I feel an awful lot more confident having completed my course. I feel encouraged and inspired to continue.
Elizabeth C. Student no. CWA9256
The biggest effect Kilroy's College has had on my life is in giving me a foothold in the Education system and in enabling me to progress within it.
Akaraygo A. Student no. BM 12935