PC Repair & Upgrading course
How this course will work for you.
As a qualified PC repair technician you will have plenty of career options. You could work in new product development, installation, upgrade and maintenance. You could work at a corporate help desk for a PC repair and maintenance business or as a bench or field technician. You can even start you own repair and maintenance business.
Continuous Assesment and Guidance
This course is divided into 13 Modules. During the course you will send in 6 assignments to the college for marking. Each will be promptly returned to you with the correct answers and your next study units. Each lesson also has many self -assessment questions with model answers supplied.
Textbook - The complete PC Upgrade and Maintenance Guide
With 800 plus pages you'll find the clear, expert advice on maintaining, upgrading and troubleshooting for which this book is now famous. It's all updated to cover the latest technologies. This is yours to keep as a valuable and permanent reference long after you have completed the course.
Here at Kilroy's College, our Diploma is awarded to students based on their work throughout their course. So, on successful completion of all your written assignments, you will receive your Kilroy's College Diploma in PC Repair & Upgrading.
Many of our students tell us that our courses have given them the confidence to go on to further study, to begin work or to change careers. Many of those in employment have received a promotion or an increase in salary as a result of completing a Kilroy's College course.
This PC Repair & Upgrading course is perfect for you if you don't have time for evening classes or would prefer to study at home at your own pace.
- The College is open all year, so you can start studying at any time.
- This PC Repair & Upgrading course allows you the flexibility and confidentiality of studying at home without having to take time out from work or other personal commitments.
- It offers you valuable savings in time and transportation because you complete your entire course from home.
- At Kilroy's College there are no age limits, no need for previous study and there is no pressure to go any faster than you wish to.
- Once enrolled, you will receive everything that you need to get started in your student study pack.
- On the successful completion of your course, you will be awarded the Kilroy's College Diploma in PC Repair & Upgrading in recognition of your educational achievement.
Take action now!
Remember, you can complete this PC Repair & Upgrading course within 12 months of enrolling. So take your first step by contacting us today!
- To receive more information, please order a free prospectus. Fill in your contact details and we will immediately send you a free copy of our complete prospectus along with an equiry pack.
- You can enrol now for this PC Repair & Upgrading course with a credit card using our secure online enrolment form.