Fitness, Health and Nutrition course
How distance learning works
A Personal Fitness, Health and Nutrition Tutor
Once you have enrolled as a student with us, a personal tutor will be assigned to work with you throughout your studies and provide expert guidance and tuition. You will be in a 'class of one', with your tutor, an experienced and qualified specialist in Fitness, Health and Nutrition distance education.
At the end of each unit, an assignment is completed and sent to your tutor at the college. Each one will be promptly returned to you with helpful comments and your next study unit. Throughout your course you will receive regular feedback and encouragement from your tutor to help ensure the successful completion of your studies.
All your course work and any correspondence with the College will be treated as strictly private and confidential.
The ACSM Fitness book accompanies this course will be sent out to you with your first study units. This is yours to keep as a valuable and permanent reference long after you have completed your course. Other texts are also recommended.
Here at Kilroy's College, our Diploma is awarded to students based on their work throughout their course. So, on successful completion of all your written assignments, you will receive your Kilroy's College Diploma in Fitness, Health and Nutrition.
Many of our students tell us that our courses have given them the confidence to go on to further study, to begin work or to change careers. Many of those in employment have received a promotion or an increase in salary as a result of completing a Kilroy's College course.
This Fitness, Health and Nutrition course is perfect for you if you don't have time for evening classes or would prefer to study at home at your own pace.
- The College is open all year, so you can start studying at any time.
- This Fitness, Health and Nutrition course allows you the flexibility and confidentiality of studying at home without having to take time out from work or other personal commitments.
- It offers you valuable savings in time and transportation because you complete your entire course from home.
- At Kilroy's College there are no age limits, no need for previous study and there is no pressure to go any faster than you wish to.
- Our tuition is private and personal - you will be in a 'class of one' with your own tutor, an experienced and qualified specialist in Fitness, Health and Nutrition.
- Once enrolled, you will receive everything that you need to get started in your student study pack.
- On the successful completion of your course, you will be awarded the Kilroy's College Diploma in Fitness, Health and Nutrition in recognition of your educational achievement.
Take action now!
Remember, you can complete this Fitness, Health and Nutrition course within 12 months of enrolling. So take your first step by contacting us today!
- To receive more information, please order a free prospectus. Fill in your contact details and we will immediately send you a free copy of our complete prospectus along with an equiry pack.
- You can enrol now for this Fitness, Health and Nutrition course with a credit card using our secure online enrolment form.