Mature Nursing Midwifery Test Preparation course
Preparation programme contents
This preparation programme is in modular format and covers in detail the three obligatory, competitive computer-based assessments.
Introduction and Guidelines
This is an important module, as it will help provide the basis of your preparation for the assessment. We will assist you in understanding the qualities that the selection panel are looking for and how they are assessed in the competition as a means of selection.
Module I: General Aptitude Tests
It may be some time since you attempted a similar test, so in this module there are a number of general set tests to help to get you into the right frame of mind. This module will also provide you with valuable practice for the written test. Like all examinations there are techniques that that can be used to optimise your performance. This module is designed to demonstrate these techniques and to assist you to understand and apply them.
Module 2: Sample test
This module consists of two sample tests so that you may simulate examination conditions at home to practise coping with real life pressures of time constraints and other factors. This module also consists of a number of examples for each element of the test before you attempt the actual sample test:
- Paper 1 Verbal test
- Paper 2 Numerical test
- Paper 3 Job Simulation
A separate booklet is also enclosed giving answers to all questions relating to modules 1 and 2.
How this course will work for you
We have designed this specific programme to assist mature candidates to prepare for the nursing assessment test.
The objectives of this preparation programme are to:
- Assist candidates to understand the various elements of the written assessment and their relevancy in the recruitment process.
- Give the student ample practice in attempting test style questions to help the student perform to the best of their ability on the day of the test.
- This home study course is self-contained and on completion you will be very well prepared to achieve your highest possible placing on the order of merit.
- The College is open all year, so you can start studying at any time.
- This course is fully self-contained. Sample answers for the general ability tests are included.
- This course allows you the flexibility and confidentiality of studying at home without having to take time out from work or other personal commitments.
- It offers you valuable savings in time and transportation because you complete your entire course from home.
- At Kilroy's College there are no age limits, no need for previous study and there is no pressure to go any faster than you wish to.
- Once enrolled, you will receive everything that you need to get started in your student study pack.
Take action now!
Remember, you can complete this Mature Nursing Midwifery Test Preparation course within 10 to 20 hours of enrolling. So take your first step by contacting us today!
- To receive more information, please order a free prospectus. Fill in your contact details and we will immediately send you a free copy of our complete prospectus along with an equiry pack.
- You can enrol now for this Mature Nursing Midwifery Test Preparation course with a credit card using our secure online enrolment form.