Super Spring Offer - 30% OFF
Acquire a good basic knowledge of aircraft electronic equipment and systems.
Private Tutor: Yes
Duration: 12 months
This course is an ideal first step into the world of aircraft, whether you want to pursue a career in the Airline industry or you want to improve your general knowledge in this fascinating field.
If you want to acquire a good basic knowledge of Aircraft electronic equipment and an understanding of Avionic systems, then this is the home study course for you.
When you have completed this course you will have:
- Knowledge of aircraft electronic equipment and systems
- Information skills for interview or any discussion on topics related to and about aircraft electronic systems
- Knowledge of the historical background on how aircraft and avionic technology progressed hand in hand to create the air transport industry we know day
- Knowledge of flight crew operations /responsibilities
- An understanding of external devices mounted on aircraft and their functions
- Fundamentals on how an aircraft flies
- A knowledge of the important relationship between Air Traffic Control (ATC) and aircraft flight crews
On the successful completion of your course, you will be awarded the Kilroy's College Diploma in Avionics in recognition of your educational achievement.
Remember, you can complete this Avionics course within 12 months of enrolling. So take your first step by contacting us today!
The course book was so full of wonderful information and overall the course has been a tremendous advantage for me.
Mary S. Student no. CCA7624
I would like to thank my tutor for all the advice and encouragement throughout my Kilroy's College Avionics course.
Gerard M. Student no. AV 14691
The biggest effect Kilroy's College has had on my life is in giving me a foothold in the Education system and in enabling me to progress within it.
Akaraygo A. Student no. BM 12935
I've achieved something I have always wanted to do.
Colette E. Student no. CCA10844
I am very happy with my course.
Justina J. Student no. BMA 12281