Combined Child Care & Psychology course
How distance learning works
A Personal Combined Child Care & Psychology Tutor
Once you have enrolled as a student with us, a personal tutor will be assigned to work with you throughout your studies and provide expert guidance and tuition. You will be in a 'class of one', with your tutor, an experienced and qualified specialist in Combined Child Care & Psychology distance education.
At the end of each unit, an assignment is completed and sent to your tutor at the college. Each one will be promptly returned to you with helpful comments and your next study unit. Throughout your course you will receive regular feedback and encouragement from your tutor to help ensure the successful completion of your studies.
All your course work and any correspondence with the College will be treated as strictly private and confidential.
An excellent textbook, carefully chosen by our course writers to complement this study programme, will be sent to you with your first study units, which is yours to keep for future reference.
Here at Kilroy's College, our Diploma is awarded to students based on their work throughout their course. So, on successful completion of all your written assignments, you will receive your Kilroy's College Diploma in Combined Child Care & Psychology.
- The College is open all year, so you can start studying at any time.
- This Combined Child Care & Psychology course allows you the flexibility and confidentiality of studying at home without having to take time out from work or other personal commitments.
- It offers you valuable savings in time and transportation because you complete your entire course from home.
- At Kilroy's College there are no age limits, no need for previous study and there is no pressure to go any faster than you wish to.
- Our tuition is private and personal - you will be in a 'class of one' with your own tutor, an experienced and qualified specialist in Combined Child Care & Psychology.
- Once enrolled, you will receive everything that you need to get started in your student study pack.
- On the successful completion of your course, you will be awarded the Kilroy's College Diploma in Combined Child Care & Psychology in recognition of your educational achievement.
Take action now!
Remember, you can complete this Combined Child Care & Psychology course within 12 months of enrolling. So take your first step by contacting us today!
- To receive more information, please order a free prospectus. Fill in your contact details and we will immediately send you a free copy of our complete prospectus along with an equiry pack.
- You can enrol now for this Combined Child Care & Psychology course with a credit card using our secure online enrolment form.