ICDL/ECDL 5 X Module Test Fee course
Frequently asked questions
Can anybody take this course?
Yes, anybody interested in taking their first steps in acquiring computer skills should apply for this course. You will however need to own or have access to a PC as the course is a computer based learning programme.
How can I get started?
Right away if you so wish! This is the great advantage of home study.
To whom is this course most suited?
This course is aimed at those with no computer knowledge or skills and will suitably prepare our students for studying for their ECDL qualification.
How distance learning works
A Personal ICDL/ECDL 5 X Module Test Fee Tutor
Once you have enrolled as a student with us, a personal tutor will be assigned to work with you throughout your studies and provide expert guidance and tuition. You will be in a 'class of one', with your tutor, an experienced and qualified specialist in ICDL/ECDL 5 X Module Test Fee distance education.
At the end of each unit, an assignment is completed and sent to your tutor at the college. Each one will be promptly returned to you with helpful comments and your next study unit. Throughout your course you will receive regular feedback and encouragement from your tutor to help ensure the successful completion of your studies.
All your course work and any correspondence with the College will be treated as strictly private and confidential.
An excellent textbook, carefully chosen by our course writers to complement this study programme, will be sent to you with your first study units, which is yours to keep for future reference.
Here at Kilroy's College, our Diploma is awarded to students based on their work throughout their course. So, on successful completion of all your written assignments, you will receive your Kilroy's College Diploma in ICDL/ECDL 5 X Module Test Fee.
Many of our students tell us that our courses have given them the confidence to go on to further study, to begin work or to change careers. Many of those in employment have received a promotion or an increase in salary as a result of completing a Kilroy's College course.
This ICDL/ECDL 5 X Module Test Fee course is perfect for you if you don't have time for evening classes or would prefer to study at home at your own pace.
- The College is open all year, so you can start studying at any time.
- This ICDL/ECDL 5 X Module Test Fee course allows you the flexibility and confidentiality of studying at home without having to take time out from work or other personal commitments.
- It offers you valuable savings in time and transportation because you complete your entire course from home.
- At Kilroy's College there are no age limits, no need for previous study and there is no pressure to go any faster than you wish to.
- Our tuition is private and personal - you will be in a 'class of one' with your own tutor, an experienced and qualified specialist in ICDL/ECDL 5 X Module Test Fee.
- Once enrolled, you will receive everything that you need to get started in your student study pack.
- On the successful completion of your course, you will be awarded the Kilroy's College Diploma in ICDL/ECDL 5 X Module Test Fee in recognition of your educational achievement.
Take action now!
Remember, you can complete this ICDL/ECDL 5 X Module Test Fee course within 1 Hour of enrolling. So take your first step by contacting us today!
- To receive more information, please order a free prospectus. Fill in your contact details and we will immediately send you a free copy of our complete prospectus along with an equiry pack.
- You can enrol now for this ICDL/ECDL 5 X Module Test Fee course with a credit card using our secure online enrolment form.