CompTIA Network + course
About our course.
Supported by Kilroy's College throughout
With Kilroy's College gaining this valuable certification is made as flexible as possible. Kilroy's College is dedicated to helping you learn computing skills through well structured and interactive course material. Our computer based training courses allow you to study in your own home at a pace that suits you. Working alongside leading software developers, Kilroy's College provides you with courses focused on careers in today's workplace
In Association with Netg
Our computer-based-training course is brought to you in association with NETg, one of the world's leading developers of e-Learning solutions. NETg's courses are designed to make learning interesting and challenging. By incorporating high quality multimedia, text, graphics, photographs, diagrams and particularly audio, we try to ensure that the information provided is easy to understand.
Frequently asked questions
Can anybody take this course?
You will need to own or have access to a PC as the course is a computer based learning programme. Before you take this course, we would advise that you should have successfully completed the A+ Certification exam or have the equivalent knowledge and experience in IT. An A+ preparation course is available from Kilroy's College.
How soon can I start?
Right away if you wish! This is the great advantage of home study.
What do I need to do this course?
This is an online course delivered over the internet so you will need to own or have access to a PC or tablet computer and the internet.
What is CompTIA?
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the world's largest developer of vendor-neutral IT certification exams. Experts and industry leaders from the public and private sectors work with CompTIA to develop broad-based exams that validate an individual's IT skill set.
How do I take the exam?
To take the exam you must attend an approved test centre. To source a test centre near you can visit www.vue.com.
Our Network+ course provides training in the key skills necessary to progress with a network support career. The Network+ certification is a stepping stone towards jobs such as network administrator and PC support specialist. Our Network+ course will give you good overall competence in the following areas
- Network Connectivity
- TCP/IP Internetworking
- Planning and Implementing Networks
- Network Security and Troubleshooting
- The College is open all year, so you can start studying at any time.
- This CompTIA Network + course allows you the flexibility and confidentiality of studying at home without having to take time out from work or other personal commitments.
- It offers you valuable savings in time and transportation because you complete your entire course from home.
- At Kilroy's College there are no age limits, no need for previous study and there is no pressure to go any faster than you wish to.
- Our tuition is private and personal - you will be in a 'class of one' with your own tutor, an experienced and qualified specialist in CompTIA Network +.
- Once enrolled, you will receive everything that you need to get started in your student study pack.
Take action now!
Remember, you can complete this CompTIA Network + course within 12 months of enrolling. So take your first step by contacting us today!