Microsoft Office Master course
About our course
Who should do this course
The Kilroy's College Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) courses are ideal for people wanting to develop the basic desktop skills they've learnt from day to day work. The course is aimed at people looking to improve these vital skills as a general introduction to the world of IT, or for people who have specific computer requirements and want to use them more effectively as part of their current job.
Frequently asked questions
Can anybody take this course?
A high level of computer skill is not required for this course, however students will require a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office. You will need to own or have access to a PC as the course is a computer based learning programme.
How soon can I start?
Right away if you wish! This is the great advantage of home study.
What do I need to do this course?
This is an online course delivered over the internet so you will need to own or have access to a PC or tablet computer and the internet.
What is Microsoft Office Specialist certification?
Earning Microsoft Office Specialist(MOS) certification acknowledges that you have the expertise to work with Microsoft Office programs. Office Specialist certification sets you apart in today's competitive job market, bringing employment opportunities, greater earning potential and career advancement, in addition to increased job satisfaction.
How do I take the exam?
To take the exam you must attend an approved test centre. To locate a testing centre near you, visit www.certiport.com
- This Microsoft Office Master course allows you the flexibility and confidentiality of studying at home without having to take time out from work or other personal commitments.
- It offers you valuable savings in time and transportation because you complete your entire course from home.
- At Kilroy's College there are no age limits, no need for previous study and there is no pressure to go any faster than you wish to.
Take action now!
Remember, you can complete this Microsoft Office Master course within 12 months of enrolling. So take your first step by contacting us today!
- To receive more information, please order a free prospectus. Fill in your contact details and we will immediately send you a free copy of our complete prospectus along with an equiry pack.
- You can enrol now for this Microsoft Office Master course with a credit card using our secure online enrolment form.