Microsoft Office Master course
Remember, you can complete this Microsoft Office Master course within 12 months of enrolling. So take your first step by contacting us today !
- The course begins with a general overview of new productivity and information handling tools. It then concentrates on new features within Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- This part of the course guides the learner through the basics of Access databases and covers topics such as creating and modifying databases, and establishing relationships between tables. It also covers more advanced features of Access, and how to make different types of data queries, work with forms and link data to other databases. Finally, more complex aspects of working with data using Access are covered.
- This part of the course covers the Excel interface and navigation, how to create and format worksheets. Topics such as creating formulas, copying, inserting and deleting a range of cells are covered in the course. Students learn how to work with worksheets in Excel, and how to manage display properties, advanced calculation techniques and worksheet data manipulation. The Outline and Web Integration section covers outlining worksheets and publishing a workbook as a Web page. The Charts and Drawing Objects section teaches creating and modifying a chart and drawing objects. The course teaches template and database integration, shared workbooks, consolidating data across workbooks, Data Analysis and Automation, data importing and querying, pivot tables, macros, and data analysis tools.
- This part of the course teaches the basics of Microsoft Outlook. Individuals will learn how to open and reply to e-mail messages, insert attachments in messages and schedule appointments in the Outlook Calendar. It also covers common utilities within Outlook and will enable the learner to become proficient in using Outlook, the advanced skills of scheduling meetings, tasks, and working with Outlook Journal and Notes. Lastly, the curriculum covers the advanced features of Outlook and will enable the learner to become an expert user to include message formats and templates, security tools and network configuration newsgroups, instant messaging and working remotely.
- Topics covered in this part of the course include the basics of PowerPoint, how to create and modify presentations, add graphics, presentation enhancements, how to insert charts and tables, import objects and make the final presentation as professional as possible.
- The student is introduced to the fundamental, advanced and expert user elements of Word. Topics covered include the creation of documents, use of Word Help, document enhancement, table and column management, in addition to visual enhancements to include WordArt, and graphics.