Future of TV and Cross-Platform Production course
Private Tutor: Yes
Duration: 2 days
This intensive two-day studio and classroom course is led by Amazon Studios Head of Production John Lynch. This is a unique opportunity to learn from one of the biggest disruptors of the film and TV industry. The course will guide you through the craft and business of pitching and producing for new media. You will discover how to develop and produce high quality, commercial content in an ever-changing global market. It will teach you the essential skills necessary to pitch a project to a studio or network.
- This intensive course in the Future of TV and Cross-Platform Production will give you an overview of new media concepts and strategies.
- You will be given an insight into changes in storytelling models and modes of distribution.
- You will be taken through the process of creating a film or TV series, covering writing, pitching, selling, casting, production and distribution stages.
- You will learn the importance of post-production and distribution in new media.
- At the end of this course you will have an overview of the process of a film project and TV show from start to finish.
During the course you will have opportunities to network in an informal setting with fellow attendees, tutors and representatives from the film and TV industry.
Who Will Benefit From This Future of TV and Cross-Platform Production Course?
This course is aimed at people who want to "step into" the industry as either a writer, producer, director, financier or distributor. Participants may wish to use the knowledge gained as an additional skill within their employment, to support their clients and grow their business, or may see this as a stepping stone or a foundation course to take the next step into the film industry.
When is the course run?
For specific course dates please contact us.
This is a bespoke service catering for all skill levels, where participants will have the opportunity to engage with the highly experienced lecturer and course instructor John Lynch, Head of Production at Amazon Studios.
On the successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a personalised Irish Film School Certificate of Completion in the Future of TV and Cross-Platform Production, signed by your tutor John Lynch, in recognition of your educational achievement.
You will also be invited to join the IFS Alumni Association where you can continue to exchange information, share tips and receive exclusive offers and invitations to events.
I am very happy with my course.
Justina J. Student no. BMA 12281
The tutors were excellent in the extreme.
Christopher K. Student no. 2LH8160