Forensic Psychology & Criminology course
Remember, you can complete this Forensic Psychology & Criminology course within 6 months of enrolling. So take your first step by contacting us today !
- Forensic Psychology and Criminology – what are they all about?
- The Roots of an Interest in Criminology
- Application to Criminology and Criminal Investigation
- Ethical Considerations for Psychologists
- What is a "Crime"?
- What Causes Crime to Occur?
- The Twin Debate – Nature v Nurture
- Theories of Criminal Behaviour
- Violent Offending
- Sexual Offending
- Criminal Profiling
- Which Approach is best for Police Investigations?
- Crime Scenario
- "Ordering" the Investigation
- The Importance of Decision-making
- The Investigation Begins
- Witnesses and Victims
- Arrest and Detention
- Suspect Interviewing
- Planning the Interview
- The Psychologist as Expert Witness
- Eye-witness Testimony
- Juries and Their Decision-making
- Punishment Through the Ages
- Who Should Do the Punishing?
- The Actuarial Approach
- The Clinical Approach
- Three Stages of Rehabilitation