Supervision in Early Childhood Care QQI Level 6 course
How distance learning works
A Personal Supervision in Early Childhood Care QQI Level 6 Tutor
Once you have enrolled as a student with us, a personal tutor will be assigned to work with you throughout your studies and provide expert guidance and tuition. You will be in a 'class of one', with your tutor, an experienced and qualified specialist in Supervision in Early Childhood Care QQI Level 6 distance education.
This course is divided into 12 study units. You will be assessed through completion of a personal learner record which records your personal experience of supervision in early childhood care context. This will include planning of initiatives, making decisions and demonstrating your supervision and organisational skills.
All work submitted must be your own and the course must be completed within 12 weeks of receiving your study units. There is no final exam at the end of the course. Work submitted will be marked by your tutor, checked by an internal verifier and also by an independent QQI external authenticator.
In addition in every unit you will find practice questions and activities. These are provided as a means of self-assessment and progress check.
All your course work and any correspondence with the College will be treated as strictly private and confidential.
Many of our students tell us that our courses have given them the confidence to go on to further study, to begin work or to change careers. Many of those in employment have received a promotion or an increase in salary as a result of completing a Kilroy's College course.
This Supervision in Early Childhood Care QQI Level 6 course is perfect for you if you don't have time for evening classes or would prefer to study at home at your own pace.
- The College is open all year, so you can start studying at any time.
- This Supervision in Early Childhood Care QQI Level 6 course allows you the flexibility and confidentiality of studying at home without having to take time out from work or other personal commitments.
- It offers you valuable savings in time and transportation because you complete your entire course from your workplace or from home.
- Our tuition is private and personal - you will be in a 'class of one' with your own tutor, an experienced and qualified specialist in Supervision in Early Childhood Care QQI Level 6.
- Once enrolled you will be able to access the full course online and receive everything that you need to get started in your student study pack.
- On the successful completion of your course, you will receive a QQI Level 6 Component Certificate in Supervision in Early Childhood Care (6N1973) from QQI in recognition of your educational achievement.
Take action now!
Remember, you can complete this Supervision in Early Childhood Care QQI Level 6 course within 12 weeks of enrolling. So take your first step by contacting us today!
- To receive more information, please order a free prospectus. Fill in your contact details and we will immediately send you a free copy of our complete prospectus along with an equiry pack.
- You can enrol now for this Supervision in Early Childhood Care QQI Level 6 course with a credit card using our secure online enrolment form.