Childcare QQI Special Offer
Fantastic offer - only €198.
This offer is valid for Childcare QQI Level 6 courses. Save 50% on the normal course fee.
Early Childhood Curriculum Enrol
Supervision in Early Childhood Care Enrol
Childhood Social, Legal & Health Studies Enrol
You can gain an international and nationally recognised qualification in 12 weeks. This complete home study programme is all inclusive. There are no hidden extra fees or charges. Course delivery by express courier next working day.
The most competitively priced QQI Childcare modules on the market - no hidden extras!
You are free to choose when and where you learn, saving your time and money.
1. Child Development (6N1942) - only €198
With this Child Development QQI accredited home study course you will become knowledgeable and competent in the theory and practice of child development when working autonomously and also with others in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) settings.
Enrol for Child Development QQI Level 6 See course page
2. Child Psychology (6N2023) - only €198
This course is designed to provide you with knowledge and understanding of child psychology relevant to childhood education and care settings and to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to understand child psychology from 4-18 years.
Enrol for Child Psychology QQI Level 6 See course page
3. Early Childhood Curriculum (6N1944) - only €198
This QQI Level 6 home study course is ideal for people who want to learn more about the development and implementation of a broad based curriculum in an Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) setting.
Enrol for Early Childhood Curriculum QQI Level 6 See course page
4. Supervision in Early Childhood Care (6N1973) - only €198
This Supervision in Early Childhood Care course is designed to provide the learner with opportunities to acquire the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to effectively supervise an early childhood education and care setting.
Enrol for Supervision in Early Childhood Care QQI Level 6 See course page
5. Childhood Social, Legal and Health Issues (6N1945) - only €198
This Childhood Social, Legal and Health Studies QQI Level 6 course is designed to provide the learner with an understanding of social policy and legislation relevant to early childhood education and care settings.
Enrol for Childhood Social, Legal and Health Studies QQI Level 6 See course page
What you get:
- Student Handbook guide, pen and note paper. To get you started quickly on the course.
- Course study programme notes in sturdy folder. Over 240 pages of well structured and easy to read course material.
- Course enrolment folder. This useful case keeps all your courses materials together.
- Personal tutor support. Your experienced tutor is available to answer queries, give feedback and comments.
- Access to online College LMS (Learning Management System). Full access to all course programme material online. You can submit queries, upload assessments and join discussions forums with fellow students from the Kilroy's College student community.
- All inclusive course. No hidden fees. All you need to succeed in included.
On successful completion of these courses you will be awarded a QQI Level 6 Component Certificate in Childcare in recognition of your educational achievement.
Request your free Kilroy's College prospectus here.REQUEST PROSPECTUS