Course Development Manager
Title: Course Development Manager Location: Dublin 2 Job-type: Part Time / Contract - 20hrs p/week Salary: TBC Role(s) that best describe this job: Adult Education Officer Minimum experience required: 5/6 years QQI teach/assessment experience Qualifications: A relevant 3rd level qualification Contact: email@example.com
Kilroy's College is currently looking for experienced Course Development Manager.
Overall Purpose of Role
Kilroy's College is long established, distance education institute committed to lifelong learning, and dedicated to providing innovative and practical career training courses.
The successful candidate will assist the Director of Studies, be responsible for in course programmes development and coordination within the College.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Coordinate the course programme development with the course writers, course reviewers and the management.
- Project managing the reviewing, formatting and editing the work in order to meet the college and national quality standards.
- Informing the staff regarding the coursework development.
- Reporting to the management regarding the coursework development.
- Review and analyse potential courses to the college.
- Taking part in the development of potential courses.
- Coordinating the typing, graphic design and revisions of the coursework.
- Organise, supervise and implement Quality Assurance on courses.
Skills / Experience Required
- An energetic, confident and pro-active individual with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- 5-6 years experience in a relevant sector is a perquisite. A relevant 3rd level qualification is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of QQI Awards, QA, LMS ( Moodle).
- Experience in delivering QQI award courses.
- Accuracy with high emphasis on attention to quality and detail.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
Please send Word copy of your CV by email to our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org