Aims and Values
Committed to providing learners with:
- High quality and relevant programmes in response to learner needs
- Flexible, innovative and accessible programmes
- Highest quality design, content and delivery of supported open and distance learning.
- Accurate information about all programmes and expectation
- Continually improved services so that at all times they are accurate, responsive, efficient and professional.
- Learning experience that is enjoyable and enriching.
- Experienced, qualified and supportive tutors and staff who will treat all learners with dignity and respect.
- A positive learning experience, encouraging learners to realise their full potential in a supportive, friendly and service orientated environment.